1. What are your nicknames at the club?
Managed to avoid any so far!
2. When did you join Chads and why?
Membership was purchased c. June 2017 but I didn’t show up until the last training in September… I wanted a club outside of uni and Chad’s was on the only road I knew in Leeds at the time (and the only one with a women’s section).
3. Which other clubs have you played for?
South Northumberland CC, University of Leeds, and a few appearances for the Leeds/Bradford MCCU; the latter of which I seldom like to mention…
4. What is your most memorable Chads match or moment?
Captaining my first match was certainly memorable but perhaps not for the right reasons!
5. Who are your all-time top three Chads players?
Keith Sykes, Steve Gillies, Rob Heald.
6. What are your top three self-promotion facts?
Holding the record for the highest number of fines accumulated in the uni club’s history (80 in a year), being talked about on TMS for 5 minutes in 2016, and getting a birthday card from Glen McGrath.
7. What tune would you most like to go out to bat to?
Run Through The Jungle - Creedence Clearwater Revival.
8. Which sportsperson do you compare yourself to and why?
Has to be Phil “The Cat” Tufnell for sharing the same style of athleticism: smoking; drinking; sleeping.
9. What do you love the most about Chads?
The people. Joining them persuaded me to stay in Leeds! (And Woodies of course.)
10. What is your favourite part of the Chads ground and why?
The short boundary, because it’s not completely out of my reach.
11. What one thing would you change about the club?
The addition of footrests to the benches around the boundary.