1. What are your nicknames at the club?
2. When did you join Chads and why?
2016 - moved to Leeds and got roped in on a night out.
3. Which other clubs have you played for?
Doncaster Town CC, Hooton Pagnell CCs.
4. What is your most memorable Chads match or moment?
Dales Council v Drig for all the wrong reasons, the worst 148* ever on a cricket field.
5. Who are your all-time top three Chads players?
Taff (please come back), Howard ‘Lethal Bizzle’ Johnson (please come back), Rob Heald (does a good tea)
6. What are your top three self-promotion facts?
Won 2 coin tosses in my first game as captain, got a lovely looking 20-odd a few times, won longest drive at 2017 indoor golf day.
7. What tune would you most like to go out to bat to?
Mr Big Stuff by Jean Knight.
8. Which sportsperson do you compare yourself to and why?
Darren Lehman - big, bald and left handed bat.
9. What do you love the most about Chads?
That feeling after a win.
10. What is your favourite part of the Chads ground and why?
My corner in the changing room, good peg to space ratio.
11. What one thing would you change about the club?
Get more “Do Not Uses”